Please return completed applications to:
Dr. Kate Browne
Director, 2019 Ethnographic Field School
Department of Anthropology
Campus Delivery 1787
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1787
Deadline: Friday, March 1, 2019
Get applications in early - field school enrollment is limited!
Anthropology Field School Scholarship
The Department of Anthropology will provide modest financial support for Colorado State University anthropology undergraduate and graduate students to support CSU Archaeology, Ethnographic, or Paleontology. Field School endeavors. Funds shall be used to help cover necessary expenses associated with field school costs including tuition and supplies. Scholarships are made on a competitive basis.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must:
- be a full-time graduate or undergraduate student enrolled in the College of Liberal Arts,
- have an overall and in major 3.0 GPA,
- **must be enrolled in one of the anthropology field school courses:
- Archaeology Field School: ANTH 260, ANTH 460/660 (summer course)
- Ethnographic Field School for Risk and Disaster: ANTH 442 (summer course)
- Paleontology Field School: ANTH 470 (summer course)
**Students must apply to our field schools and be accepted into the course. Please contact the director of the field school of interest for more information.**
- and complete a one-page essay describing the chosen program of study, your interest in the specific program, how the completion of the program will further your career goals, and how you expect to be affected by participation in such work.
Applications are due March 31 by 11:59 p.m. MST. A committee appointed by the Department of Anthropology Chair shall select the recipient(s). Applicants will be informed of the selection by April 15.